Cartoon Clips Cartoon Clips

WOW! WOWWIE WOWOWOWOWOWOW!!!!

OMG THIS SI TEH BEST CARTOON DREVER!!!1 BEANS!ws

THIS VIDEO IS WORKSAFDEW

jo-slomo responds:

ok then...u said wow alot..

Pharmacy: NG Style Pharmacy: NG Style

Whaaaaaa?!!

This is the weirdest freakin' thing ANYONE has done to one of my videos. I don't get it, but I'm flattered.

Oh yeah, you don't need the .fla to edit these things. Just import the .swf and edit it. Also, having the MP3 handy helps too. Just in case people wanted to know HOW he did it!

YoohooClock responds:

OH MY GOD! Thank you for reviewing my movie.

Clerks Cartoon 1 Clerks Cartoon 1

Excellent, but...

This isn't fair.
Me, you, and Ralph Sweeny deserved the Top 5 YESTERDAY, but we didn't get it because Newgrounds went down for five hours and the Portal Bot didn't count our movies that day. It's frustrating too because we worked really hard on our art and now our movies are just going to get buried and forgotten.

SpaceMonkeyMafia responds:

I realized that too! I wasn't too upset when ours wasn't on the top 5, because I thought they would be on the Top 20 of the Week but they aren't there. No Portal awards either. We should get compensation! Oh well, at least Pharmacy made the front page. Hehehehe. Punch you in the pee pee. Hehehe.

Chu Chu rocket 1 Chu Chu rocket 1

wow!

It's nice to know I started a CHU CHU ROCKET music video animation trend. How do I know I started the trend? People are drawing the Chu Chus the same way I did. Normally they have surprised looks on their faces and white feet. The new look is blue feet with the mousier mouth. I guess Newgrounds will have to put up a new section dedicated to these cartoons based on a game that's over TWO YEARS OLD!
This one was great. Lots of nice animation.

Chu chu's F.T.S Chu chu's F.T.S

Well... I liked it. SHUT UP.